Logo by HPDZ - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Check out the originating "3d Mandelbulb" thread here

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 19, 2024, 08:21:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Melting shop  (Read 746 times)
Dermis
Conqueror

Be here now.

« on: October 14, 2013, 09:34:30 PM »

Melting shop

http://www.fractalforums.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=14989

As an engineer, I have worked on several projects in steel plants around the UK. They are vast places filled with dust, dirt and fumes. When a furnace strikes the air is filled with sparks and flames, and the thunderous noise can be felt beneath the feet.

Felt that this render conveyed some of that experience!
Nahee_Enterprises
World Renowned
Fractal Senior

use email to contact

nahee_enterprises Nahee.Enterprises NaheeEnterprise
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 09:58:43 PM »

Melting shop
            http://www.fractalforums.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=14989
    As an engineer, I have worked on several projects in steel plants around the UK.   They are vast places
    filled with dust, dirt and fumes.   When a furnace strikes, the air is filled with sparks and flames, and the
    thunderous noise can be felt beneath the feet.     Felt that this render conveyed some of that experience!

Your written description sets the mood quite well for this image, very expressive and works well for the picture!!!    cheesy

Dinkydau
Fractal Senior

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 06:59:58 AM »

I agree with Nahee Enterprises. Sometimes a good description or title can make an image a work of art, while it would not be as special on its own. I'd say this is such a case.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: