Logo by Pauldelbrot - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Support us via Flattr FLATTR Link

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 25, 2024, 04:50:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Ancient Temple  (Read 1090 times)
Kali
Fractal Supremo

« on: October 04, 2013, 05:47:43 AM »

http://www.shadertoy.com/view/XslGWf

One of my Amazing Box mods, known as AboxModKali, and also known as the "Kalibox" (yes, it has my nick in it  tongue stuck out)

Windows users: It probably won't work well on Firefox. Use Chrome instead (sorry, Sock  grin)

bib
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

At the borders...

100008697663777 @bib993
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 10:54:18 AM »

Awesome! Thanks Mister Kali!

Between order and disorder reigns a delicious moment. (Paul Valéry)
Nahee_Enterprises
World Renowned
Fractal Senior

use email to contact

nahee_enterprises Nahee.Enterprises NaheeEnterprise
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 12:22:56 PM »

shadertoy.com/view/XslGWf
    One of my Amazing Box mods, known as AboxModKali, and also known as the "Kalibox" (yes, it has my nick in it  tongue stuck out)
    Windows users:  It probably won't work well on Firefox.   Use Chrome instead (sorry, Sock  grin)

I was using Firefox 24.0 when I brought up this Topic, and because of the link to the ShaderToy video, causing it to load the video player and initial image, the browser locked up for about three minutes with the "Not Responding" message.  It finally came back and I was able to play the animation without further problems.

BTW, I like the ability to click the image and pan around a bit while it is playing.  Just wish there was something I could do to slow it down where it is going a lot faster, or even pause it at specific frames for a closer inspection.  Anyway, enjoyed the ride through the ancient temple.     cheesy

« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 12:09:31 PM by Nahee_Enterprises » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: