Logo by fractalwizz - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Support us via Flattr FLATTR Link

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 23, 2024, 10:00:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Greetings, fellow aesthetic mathematical pattern zealots.  (Read 883 times)
Description: And thus, I shall prove just how much I am afraid of mass public attention.
StormofFireandIce
Forums Newbie

« on: September 07, 2013, 07:46:34 AM »

Fellow comrades in arms within the fields of mathematics, theories, physics...and all zealots of beautiful mathematical patterns and fractal beauty, greetings.

Okay, that definitely sounds too overly wordy and pretentious (I love making fun of excessively elaborate verbosity, including from myself). Nevertheless, I am happy to meet all of you, as long as I am acceptable enough for liking fractals. Noted, I am a very novice/apprentice beginner appreciator of mathematical beauty in pattern forms, but I am very happy to appreciate them nonetheless and learn everything about them. I never quite got the idea that people would come together to enjoy them thanks to my lack of exposure to the outside, not until now that is. smiley

Anyways, I thus pay my respect and reverence as a beginner in the presence of the masters. cheesy
Nahee_Enterprises
World Renowned
Fractal Senior

use email to contact

nahee_enterprises Nahee.Enterprises NaheeEnterprise
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 08:08:13 AM »

Fellow comrades in arms within the fields of mathematics, theories, physics...
    and all zealots of beautiful mathematical patterns and fractal beauty, greetings.
    Anyways, I thus pay my respect and reverence as a beginner in the presence of the masters. cheesy

Greetings, and welcome to this particular forum !!!     cheesy

If you wish to learn about fractals, both in rendering with many different applications and/or in the intricacies of the math behind them, then this is a very good place to start off.

cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 09:10:18 AM »

lol hello and welcome to the forums, you might find my (early stage) of youtube show interesting
explaining some stuff (mandelbox for example) you find it in the chaosTube section of the board
enjoy your stay and no more advertising

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: