Logo by dainbramage - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 25, 2024, 07:35:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Neglected forums  (Read 632 times)
Description: Response notice of cancellation
jimi2tee
Forums Newbie

« on: August 15, 2013, 08:21:58 PM »

Azn Sorry folks! I have done an amazing (according to those who have seen them) collection of extra terrestrial landscapes, using Mandelbulber. I just haven't had the time to share them. Been doing loads of other art related activities including writing books. It's been kinda like a typical Mandelbulber voyage. No end in sight.

I will try to send you samples soon.

See ya later.

Jim
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 08:25:18 PM »

haha, nice seeing some actives beeing happy to share their work again wink
hello again!

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
SPACEY
Forums Freshman

http://www.wholebitmedia.com

https://www.facebook.com/ https://twitter.com/whole
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 03:13:45 AM »

I do some 2D stuff alongside 3D so I'd be interested to see some cool alien looking stuff.  Might be insiring! A Beer Cup

Working on 2D/3D animations and games using Unity, please visit my blog.

https://wholebitmedia.wordpress.com/
timothychase
Forums Newbie

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 01:57:32 AM »

Azn Sorry folks! I have done an amazing (according to those who have seen them) collection of extra terrestrial landscapes, using Mandelbulber.... I will try to send you samples soon.

Looking forward.  I don't do fractal landscapes myself, not yet, but looking at other people's work, it often feels like you could step right out into them, and yet they seem so alien.
Nahee_Enterprises
World Renowned
Fractal Senior

use email to contact

nahee_enterprises Nahee.Enterprises NaheeEnterprise
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 09:02:29 PM »

Azn   Sorry folks!  I have done an amazing (according to those who have seen them) collection of extra terrestrial landscapes,
    using Mandelbulber.  I just haven't had the time to share them.  Been doing loads of other art related activities including writing
    books.  It's been kinda like a typical Mandelbulber voyage.  No end in sight.
    I will try to send you samples soon.

Greetings, and welcome to this particular forum !!!     cheesy

But I now see that you have been a member since January 2012.  So you should have quite a group of interesting images by now to share with us.  I have always enjoyed viewing good ET landscapes, so am looking forward to whatever you make available.    wink

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: