Logo by stereoman - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 19, 2024, 08:09:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Non NASA Mars Image - Fractal Fish Fossil Found  (Read 553 times)
mclarekin
Fractal Senior

« on: August 07, 2013, 04:30:47 AM »

Non NASA Mars Image - Fractal Fish Fossil Found

http://www.fractalforums.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=14671

MBox -Fractal Fish Fossil Found On Slopes Of Mt Blunt

Well NASA is celebrating  a year on Mars and one mile traversed by their rover Curiosity, snigger, WHEREAS my original fractal rover has traversed several thousand mile in only a few months ( and the fleet of self-similar clones it has since manufactured, have travelled thousands of miles more.)

You know I did genuinely try to help NASA in their planning stage by sending various anonymous handwritten notes with phrases such as Try Evading Trivia, Given Via Dirty Rat, and Giant Vivid Artery, (all obvious anagrams of Anti Gravity Drive), but they either could not solve the anagrams or foolishly chose to ignore my hints.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: