Logo by mauxuam - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 10:56:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: What ? a better presentation than to show  (Read 837 times)
AkoZ
Forums Newbie

« on: August 02, 2013, 05:47:54 PM »

What ? a better presentation than to show

http://www.fractalforums.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=14648

what's my work on with mandelbulb3D, the great great handtool for magical calculus..
i take this post to thank very very much all the dev users of this old (and perhaps.. oldy) forum... grin
and of the good dev of the free (ever ?) software, mandelbulb3D..
fractals are the continuity and in the ground of my inconscious paintings: they naturally join the idea that all who look somewhere to my landscapes, are just looking inside their spirit at all wink
old painter theory ?
this piece here is the idea...

i expect to show for sure , more ,a s they are all over some 3 other websites, included facebook ..
i was familiar with apophysis, then boxplorer, Mandelbulb3D can eat them  wink
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 05:50:28 PM by AkoZ » Logged
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 12:47:34 PM »

well said, hello and welcome to the forums, the image is nice, but seems to lack some detail, the noise parts might go away with playing with the rendering settings!

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: