Logo by Trifox - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 08:39:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: The Latest Programs Available  (Read 5262 times)
Nahee_Enterprises
World Renowned
Fractal Senior

use email to contact

nahee_enterprises Nahee.Enterprises NaheeEnterprise
« on: May 17, 2009, 07:12:00 PM »

Terry has been producing fractal generators for many years now, and most were for the Windows environment.  But several years ago, he began offering one of his most popular programs (QuaSZ) in a MAC version.  Since that time, he has expanded the list to the following programs:

Which all have been tested on OS 10.3.9 and 10.4.9 PPC platforms.  He does offer a TRIALWARE version, so that you may check the demo copies of each program for your own system's compatibility.  The main web site is at http://www.mysticfractal.com/ .

GFWorld
Fractal Fanatic

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 06:12:21 PM »

Thank´s Paul for Info here :-)))

When I followed the Link now and read ...
 * Zitat * in german / quotation here from Terry Gintz ...

>Is there life after Fractals?
Perhaps a better question would be "Is there life without Fractals? <

I smile a bit about - a great author from Fractal programmes seems to be back again :-)))
Thank´s too , having an actual & working Link at your site for Stephen Ferguson´s programmes.

I failed around looking for * Iterations-et-Flarium24 *- a lot of broken Links ...
So I had a last try at your site these last day´s & I am happy to have great programmes here back now  kiss   smiley

Margit
Nahee_Enterprises
World Renowned
Fractal Senior

use email to contact

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 06:21:47 PM »

Thank´s Paul for Info here    cheesy

You are more than welcome!!   smiley

When I followed the Link now and read ...
 * Zitat * in german / quotation here from Terry Gintz ...

Is there life after Fractals?
    Perhaps a better question would be "Is there life without Fractals?

I smile a bit about - a great author from Fractal programmes seems to be back again     cheesy

It is not so much that he went away, more like Terry stopped promoting his software as much as was once done.  I still find QuaSZ one of his best, and on my personal list of Top 10 fractal programs.

Thank´s too , having an actual & working Link at your site for Stephen Ferguson´s programmes.
I failed around looking for * Iterations-et-Flarium24 *- a lot of broken Links ...
So I had a last try at your site these last day´s & I am happy to have great programmes here back now  kiss   smiley

And you are most welcome!!    smiley

I have always tried to keep the world informed as to where to get fractal related items.  It just takes a lot more time than it used to.  With well over 550 programs available from the Internet, just trying them all out takes days.

GFWorld
Fractal Fanatic

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 07:38:21 PM »

Thank´s for Feedback Paul :-)))

>I still find QuaSZ one of his best, and on my personal list of Top 10 fractal programs.

I am overworking my Fractal World a bit at the moment and I feel sure to have a try again here when I reach the TWG gallery :-)))
And, have to get again the SW  - I was so stupid to format the USB Stick, where I kept a lot  Roll Eyes, Roll Eyes  smiley

>I have always tried to keep the world informed as to where to get fractal related items.

You got it here - it was a kind * Odyssee * untill I reached ktaza.com :-)))
Margit
jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

May a trochoid in the void bring you peace

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2009, 01:17:11 PM »

Thanks paul, just tried the 3d ones and they are useful.

May a trochoid of ¥h¶h iteratively entrain your Logos Response transforming into iridescent fractals of orgasmic delight and joy, with kindness, peace and gratitude at all scales within your experience. I beg of you to enrich others as you have been enriched, in vorticose pulsations of extravagance!
Nahee_Enterprises
World Renowned
Fractal Senior

use email to contact

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2009, 01:35:21 AM »

Thanks Paul, just tried the 3d ones and they are useful.

Terry is very open when it comes to suggestions on ways to improve his various programs.  So if you find one or more not doing everything you might want, just send him an email.

jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2010, 10:26:58 AM »

Terry just posted some updates for windows .

May a trochoid of ¥h¶h iteratively entrain your Logos Response transforming into iridescent fractals of orgasmic delight and joy, with kindness, peace and gratitude at all scales within your experience. I beg of you to enrich others as you have been enriched, in vorticose pulsations of extravagance!
jehovajah
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2010, 03:20:08 AM »

Terry has posted a new version of Quasz for mac. Enjoy.

Nahee_Enterprises
World Renowned
Fractal Senior

use email to contact

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2010, 03:40:42 PM »

Terry has posted a new version of QuaSZ for Mac.  Enjoy.

Yes, I believe it is a good thing for all of the Mac users.  So many have been asking for something that was designed for the Mac and would handle the Mandelbulb formulas.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: