Logo by Fiery - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 19, 2024, 07:16:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: chaosTube - Short Summer Break due to Flood  (Read 2547 times)
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« on: July 19, 2013, 10:59:14 PM »

hi all, in case someone is wondering or interested why no new issues are produced, it is because my complete hardware broke down due to a massive rainfall, my flat is right now made up and i just can not do anything  undecided

this is very sad especially because we where right in the production of a 4 parted mandelbrot introduction series which is becoming quite astonishing, beside of that many more visualisations of 3d iteration processes are in the pipeline, news about the competition end was planned

but lets deal with it so, most presumably the next issue will be a gallery issue with the golden shirt at the german computer party evoke making
a live review of the annual art competition, if you have any chance beeing in cologne at 17th of august it would be delightful to meet some of
you

and furthermore i am going to get myself a real power machine with 4 ghz 8core processor and an ATI gpu with just about 4 terraflops of floating point throughput, but the next 2 monthes i need to work as hard as i can for getting the system up

and by the way my flat is going to get a nice greenscreen niche for producing even more funny videos

stay tuned!

and thank you for listening  angel evil afro

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: