Logo by mclarekin - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 09:09:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Strange_New_World-1  (Read 558 times)
3dickulus
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« on: June 13, 2013, 02:02:34 PM »

Strange_New_World-1

http://www.fractalforums.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=14399

Lost the settings for this (series) sad

Shortly after I first compiled Fragmentarium I stumbled into this... uhm... (1) skull pondering a skull pondering a... well perhaps my imagination is a little over active, but anyways, I then moved the camera in front for a (2) eye to eye view and found a wonderfully detailed organic thing going on in the brain cavity, then I moved (3) to the sub levels where the worms and vermin live and then back to the surface and found (4) the beach and a volcano with lighter than air jello for lava... too much? o.k. I noticed a few small but annoying things like button states weren't set after closing the animation controller so I dug into the code and started fishing around... recompiled using the provided script and bam! it rm -f'd the build directory and so I lost those settings  cry in my excitement to play with this new toy I neglected to backup what I had already done or at least move it out of the source tree. I wanted to use these 4 frames as keyframes for my first Fragmentarium animation. Now I'm on a quest to find "The lost realm"... treasure and all.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 05:18:19 PM by 3dickulus » Logged

Resistance is fertile...
You will be illuminated!

#B^] https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Fractals/fragmentarium
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: