Logo by bib - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 25, 2024, 01:42:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: URGENT, URGENT, URGENT EMERGENCY!!! Need to speak to developer of m3d A.S.A.P!!!  (Read 3403 times)
Pangaea
Navigator

« on: June 11, 2013, 08:54:47 PM »

Hi folks.
ive run into a very serious issue with m3d.. i was wondering who the developer as i desperately and quite urgently need to sort this issue out as soon as humanly possible

thanks
« Last Edit: June 11, 2013, 09:07:17 PM by Pangaea » Logged
hobold
Fractal Bachius

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 09:46:53 PM »

(Disclaimer: I am not the developer, nor do I have a special connection.)

1. Breathe.

2. Calm down.

3. Describe the issue, clearly and concisely. You can do that already before you get a nod from the dev. In the best case, other forum participants might recognize the problem and suggest workarounds.

Good luck! :-)
Madman
Fractal Molossus

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 10:04:10 PM »

Somehow, I am under the impression that this post is somewhat connected to your other post about msi files (which I never found in M3D BTW). In addition to hobold's comments, which seem like good advice to me, it might help to make the private video in before mentioned post "unprivate" so we can see what your actual problem is. The combination of patience and clarity might make your stay here more enjoyable and answers more forthcoming. Unless of course there's a life threatening reason to urgently create something in M3D, in which case an internet forum might not be the best way of communication...

All I want is a warm bed, a kind word and unlimited power (Ashleigh Brilliant)
Kali
Fractal Supremo

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 12:46:59 AM »

You owe a fractal to a fractal mafia or what?

cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2013, 12:49:29 AM »

rolling on floor laughing , or he owes a fractal to the triads cheesy

lol, sorry dude, here are quite experienced people around, in many cases this is enough to help you out ... if you would just describe what your problem is ?!

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Jesse
Download Section
Fractal Schemer

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2013, 01:32:27 AM »

Okay, got a PM.

I am confident that we can sort this issue out  cheesy
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2013, 01:38:47 AM »

Actually - he made another thread HERE, and I think the issue may have been addressed there, but he has yet to check back in.

I knew I should have locked this one when I replied to the other   head batting
« Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 01:40:19 AM by Sockratease » Logged

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
Jesse
Download Section
Fractal Schemer

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2013, 01:48:20 AM »

Yes, it is the "msi"? opening issue.

Assuming he is meaning m3i, then i guess it is related to open a file by directly clicking on it and the file extension is not properly set in the new windows setup?
But i have no additional informations yet either.
vinz
Iterator

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2013, 06:48:35 AM »

You owe a fractal to a fractal mafia or what?

HAHAHAAHAHAH !  afro
I would like to see what does a fractal mafia look like, it is surely  terrifying with fractal weapons ...  police
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2013, 10:50:10 AM »

HAHAHAAHAHAH !  afro
I would like to see what does a fractal mafia look like, it is surely  terrifying with fractal weapons ...  police

hey, i prohibit fractal weapons, even sharp edges wink so, the fractal mafia might deal with fractal art or something ... BUT NOT WITH FRACTAL WEAPONS! i think what the fractal mafia wants to do is to find the fractal grail before the fractal yakuza finds it cheesy

---

vinz
Iterator

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2013, 10:57:08 AM »

cheesy
Sure but, the fractal grail is also THE fractal weapon, because the fractal knowledge can become the most powerful weapon against the fractal yakusa, and with this knowledge the fractal mafia will be able conqer all the fractal world and yakusa will have to surrender.., not sure about what i've said but it's said ! hahahaah
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2013, 11:58:43 AM »

hey, i prohibit fractal weapons, even sharp edges wink so, the fractal mafia might deal with fractal art or something ... BUT NOT WITH FRACTAL WEAPONS! i think what the fractal mafia wants to do is to find the fractal grail before the fractal yakuza finds it cheesy

Is Cantor Dust an Inhalation Hazard?

Can it be weaponized??

Inquiring Minds want to know! Cantor Dance

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
taurus
Fractal Supremo

profile.php?id=1339106810 @taurus_arts_66
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2013, 12:19:31 PM »

Is Cantor Dust an Inhalation Hazard?

Can it be weaponized??

For sure not!

It's the new modern fractal drug. forget about coke or meth. cantor dust is the real deal... rolling on floor laughing

when life offers you a lemon, get yourself some salt and tequila!
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2013, 12:20:45 PM »

the fractal mafia uses concrete-menger-sponges to sink people, the fractal yakuza uses cantor dust for inhalation ( problem here is the infinite amount of dust that comes to your lungs and thus kills), yes, and the fractal triads use the fractal dragon to crunch people sad

---

taurus
Fractal Supremo

profile.php?id=1339106810 @taurus_arts_66
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2013, 12:46:55 PM »

cantor dust blows your mind ti infinity...

when life offers you a lemon, get yourself some salt and tequila!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: