Logo by CorneliaYoder - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 26, 2024, 12:20:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Fractracer - Does anyone know the program?  (Read 2674 times)
fantago
Forums Newbie

« on: June 01, 2013, 09:05:02 PM »

Hi there.
Does anyone know the program Fractracer?
Here is the link to the website of the manufacturer.  http://www.fractracer.com/
I have tested the demo version and am thrilled by the 3D engine and the possibilities of the object-export. Unfortunately, the full version is no longer sold through the commissioned service. The manufacturer can not be reached and did not respond to emails.
Did anyone know anything about the reasons and bring me further information?
It is a great pity if such an ingenious application should be abandoned.

Thanks in advance

Regards, fantago

Nahee_Enterprises
World Renowned
Fractal Senior

use email to contact

nahee_enterprises Nahee.Enterprises NaheeEnterprise
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 03:07:57 AM »

Does anyone know the program Fractracer?
    Here is the link to the website of the manufacturer.  http://www.fractracer.com/
    Unfortunately, the full version is no longer sold through the commissioned service.
    The manufacturer can not be reached and did not respond to emails.
    Did anyone know anything about the reasons and bring me further information?

I too have tried to contact somebody, but to no avail.  All that I do know is the website's Domain is hosted in Saint Petersburg, Russia and is regestered, maintained, and billed through a Dmitry Mekhontsev located in Novosibirsk, Russia.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: