Logo by stereoman - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 01:39:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Fractalforums.com Gallery Flash  (Read 938 times)
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« on: April 22, 2009, 02:24:28 PM »

Fractalforums.com Gallery Flash

http://www.fractalforums.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=586

I thought i pimp my gallery here on the forum with a little fuillscreen gallery slideshow application, so, my entry this year is the flash application as itself ( not the design wink )

if you are interested in adding functionality, or improving the design, please let me know!

SO How To Use:

The Gallery Application resides on every Gallery page in the Fractalforums.com Site with more than one image.

Very Basic Usage Instruction:

1. in minimized mode a click opens FullScreenMode
2. In Fullscreen Mode you can click on the Image to go to the next image
3. In Fullscreen Mode you can click on a comment to read the next comment
4. An last but not least if you click in the side area of the app ( 25 pixels from the left/right borders ) the background mountain fractal will re-seed cheesy

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: