Logo by S Nelson - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Support us via Flattr FLATTR Link

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 19, 2024, 06:48:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: call for Official Translators !  (Read 2302 times)
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« on: February 26, 2013, 04:39:03 PM »

Hello All,

if someone feels willing to directly work with me together on youtube, please let me know, poor kali has been doing all the work
and madman has done extraordinary work on netherlands, with alef providing the russian translation, who would feel to
be responsible for a certain language, so that i can send out directly the english scripts for straight translation, i would
love to provide french, spanish and italian subtitles, all other languages ( sorry madman ) would be bonus, the more the better
the youtube show is massive international, at average i have views from over 50 different countries a week, the show is going
to be produced on a weekly base now, providing 3 issues a month, it would be georgeous to provide the translations right from
the start....

regards
ck
 evil

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: