Logo by Sockratease - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Check out the originating "3d Mandelbulb" thread here

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 16, 2024, 10:12:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Fractal Animation and music  (Read 338 times)
Fhalo
Forums Newbie

« on: January 20, 2013, 11:20:00 AM »

Hi

Which comes first, the Fractal or the music, when developing Fractal animation to music?

Do I search for the perfect music then design the Fractal animation around the music? Or do  I desgin the Fractal animation then try to find the music for the Fractal?

Which Fractal software is best for 2D and 3D Fractal animation
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 11:38:20 AM »

lols, if you cant give the right answer, start out with the animation cheesy

it is irrelevant with what you start, either you have a great music that you would like to visualise in a special way, e.g. a lovesong using red hearted fractals,
or you have a red hearted fractal object that you want to write a love song for ... wink

so, to answer your question that i might answer:

for 3d fractal animation there exist the -now- classic mandelbulb3d and mandelbulber programms, mandelbulber allows using of gpu and fragmentarium gives you the speed of light for rendering - not so deep - animations using gpu

for 2d use ultrafractal, it is not free, but certainly the best implementation of an arbitrary precision renderer coming with a great animation system!

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Fhalo
Forums Newbie

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 12:46:36 PM »

Thanks for this.

I have notice great Fractal animation to music.

New year, New challenge

I'll see if I can put something together and upload it.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: