Logo by mauxuam - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Did you know ? you can use LaTex inside Postings on fractalforums.com!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 18, 2024, 08:23:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Problem with positional light at stereo rendering  (Read 2121 times)
Description: positional light sometimes not side by side at stereo rendering
schizo
Iterator

« on: December 06, 2012, 08:25:12 PM »

Hi Jesse,

I rendered an older v1.76 animation as stereo. Had to do this in V1.82 because 1.76 had problems with the positional light I use. I rendered both images (left and right) new because I also changed DEstop (than again for the tip).
Everything looks fine at the first frames. But after about 500 frames I noticed problems with the positional light. It should always be on the same y-coordinate with a different x-positon at the resulting image. But sometimes the left-right-lightviews are not side by side but one upon the other. This affects only the positional visible light, but not the fractal itself.
I will send you a private message with the link to the animation. Would be great when you could have a look at it.
Thank you.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: