Logo by Pauldelbrot - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 04:35:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Sterling and Animation. Is it possible...  (Read 735 times)
darciamoonz
Forums Freshman

« on: November 15, 2012, 05:36:59 PM »

Hey guys. I wanted to know if there were any avi programs that would work with Sterlingware? I have some really nice fractals and have seen some amazing fractals by others who still use the program that would look great with deep zoom animation. I am still learning the ins and outs of fractal programs and the how to on creating animations with them and would really like to do the Sterling. I know that Apophysis works well with Flam3, virtualdub, apophymator (which I had fun playing with, but didn't put the animation up), and a few other rendering/animation programs,  but is there a way to use those same programs for other fractal generators. I was thinking maybe if the Sterling fractals were imported into another program that maybe that would work, but again, I am still learning and have no idea how to even begin going about doing so. The extent of my "importing" knowledge is taking a fractal that I really like and importing it into Gimp. Thank you in advance to all who can shine some light on this. I am not sure if the developer of Sterling is still around or have they moved on to other ventures, but a newer version with animation capabilities would be a welcoming addition (hint hint) with some additional color options because some of the colors are so bright that the detail in the fractal is lost and even with adjusting through the color controls they don't always come out so nice which leads to me scrapping the whole fractal after spending sometimes hours finding "the one" cry.

If you press that thingy, you'll get a whowhatchamacallit
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: