Logo by Pauldelbrot - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Did you know ? you can use LaTex inside Postings on fractalforums.com!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 29, 2024, 03:49:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: mexiko trip 1 the end review and thoughts! new worldview?  (Read 1142 times)
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« on: October 28, 2012, 02:34:35 PM »

Ola amigas and amigos

the mexiko trip was an extraordinary event in my life and something big is starting right now...!!!

the professor who invited me was professor heinz dieterich with a chair for transition sciences here in mexiko... somehow like hybrids for science wink

after i had him convienced that chaos theory is real and serves a purpose ( fractal antennas ) and not only creates nice images he was telling me that i fluffed his mind becaus i destroyed his view on art,
because now art is not only for the higher levels of population with enough money to create art, but it is now an everyones thing and everyone can create objective nice pieces, and furthermore he wants to work together with me and especially with the forums

i am returning back to mexiko in january..! holding a somehow bigger conference!!!

the most important thing about what his thoughts where are:

that the chaos and the fractals can lead to a successor of the bauhaus worldview what he thinks about is the problem from beginning of last century where two different lines of thought where present, the naturalism and the bauhaus worldview bauhaus stands somehow for theeuclidean worldview using straight lines and cubes to build factories against the people which has dominated our whole  industrial development in the last century as opposed to the natural worldview with natural forms and esthetics that please the eye and is -  yes - natural

ok and he want now to  try to buildup a successor of the bauhaus thing using chaos theory to build a new worldview that is closer to the naturalism and somehow reuniting the naturalism and the euclidean bauhaus for the better of the people!

so basically we might have changed the world already with the 3d fractals, now art is something for  everyday people because the fractals resemble nature very natural and provide an objevtive aesthetics. . .

Lets see how it goes.on and thank you to this hive mind community although i know i am playing an important role here it is you the members who brought in the ideas and furthermore the extraordinary art you all created and still create to transport the message

ok that was it for the general result my personal thoughts now:

first: english is not so commonly understood as i thought
we need to create local sub forums. please help me with that.
We need to build up native sub forums not only here inside the board but rather on subdomains providing translated sources of information this sub boards shall communicate under eachother and if new ideas pop up they have to be transported to the other boards as well a server update is coming and i could create the subdomains and provide the databases lets do it please contact me for coordinating this

second the presentations i created here will be published soon

third thank you all!

Thats it for now getting a shower and my last breakfast for now in mexiko.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 02:42:48 PM by cKleinhuis » Logged

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: