Logo by reallybigname - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 25, 2024, 10:02:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: need help w/Apophysis please  (Read 1187 times)
Description: changing colors changes zoom
brynn
« on: January 07, 2009, 04:28:23 PM »

Hi Friends,
I've only just begun to dip my toe in this world of fractals, and this forum is huge.  So please move this topic if I've chosen the wrong place to post.

I need some help with Apophysis (v 2.02) and am having some trouble finding a good support forum.  So if this is not even the appropriate website to get help with Apophysis, please let me know where I can get some help.

The problem I'm having is that sometimes when I'm changing the color of an image, using the Editor dialog, the zoom also changes.  So for example, if I change the color from 1 to 0.99, suddenly the entire image gets really small or really large, and/or is shifter to the right or left.

If I go to the Adjust dialog and reset the Zoom and the X and Y Zoom back to where I want it, then return to the Editor and make the same color change again, AGAIN the zoom is shifted.

Why is this happening, and how can I prevent it?

Thank you very much.  I will appreciate any help you can offer.
Nahee_Enterprises
World Renowned
Fractal Senior

use email to contact

nahee_enterprises Nahee.Enterprises NaheeEnterprise
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 12:32:29 AM »

I need some help with Apophysis (v 2.02) and am having some trouble finding a good support forum.

Which 2.02 version??  a, b, c, d, e, f, g, ... z ??

Are you on the Apophysis Email Discussion List??  Try this URL:
   http://www.apophysis.org/list.html

cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 01:01:32 AM »

lock the camera, there is an option in the settings window, do not know exactly where, but it is there cheesy
 afro

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
toxic-dwarf
Navigator

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 07:24:38 AM »

I use apophysis 7x so not sure if this is valid for your version, but heres a link to the user guide. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20949676/ApophysisUserManual/index.html
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: