Logo by Madman - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 19, 2024, 10:24:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: call for help, to create international subtitles for chaosTV  (Read 1053 times)
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« on: August 02, 2012, 05:47:39 PM »

i received information that many peoply can not that well speak english as i thought, and i would love to extend my videos via subtitles feature of youtube, so that range of viewers can be extended, i am going to translate my shows to german, but i cant do that for spanish, russian, italian, or any other language so, if someone would be able to help, that would be
great, perhaps i prepare it in a way that i write down the english spoken text, in a subtitle text format that can easily be uploaded to youtube, so that if anyone would be able to translate it in their native language, i can easily extend it by just uploading a new subtitle ... so, italians, russians, french, spanians please contact me!

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Kali
Fractal Supremo

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 08:24:05 PM »

I can do it for spanish, but I need the english transcription for helping, cause I have some problems to understand spoken english (not specially yours, but spoken english in general)

cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 09:24:38 PM »

yes, for sure, i will provide an english transcript, ideally in the right subtitle format, so a translater could easily open it in any text editor, and replace the english sentences with the native ones, i am going to prepare it in the next days, and let you know!!! thx!

---

cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 09:20:38 AM »

it is a long transcript, 250 lines of text ... i am right now creating the english subtitles, and i am doing it online, youtube has a really nice feature for editing subtitles, although you cant edit the entries while playing, i have entered 35% of transcripted english lines, where you can enjoy what i meant to say ... i will need at least this weekend for completing it ....

---

Alef
Fractal Supremo

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 06:46:06 PM »

I could help with russian. But there is two problems, no so often in internets, and not so well with russian grammar (throught my accent would sound german) wink

fractal catalisator
GFWorld
Fractal Fanatic

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2012, 10:31:27 PM »

Christian wrote > i received information that many peoply can not that well speak english as i thought ...

Kali wrote > I can do it for spanish ...

Asdam wrote > I could help with russian ...

Thanks all - I think this would be a great idea - and to be honest, it was myself, after some feedbacks I got, who wrote here to Christian  wink

And for my individual view, we need a french version here too - my * french * is not, in german language * genügend * here, all translating exactly ...

My kind of advice for Christian & FF was / is something else too :

Have a simple site maybe in the first part of FF, where all can be selled, a simple click on an a picture, the prize, would / could be as I think an alternate / parallel way to Youtube here too.  cheesy
These where my thoughts :-)
PS for our dear Mr. Trifox - Yes - the massage was great  afro  police  wink

cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2012, 12:03:52 AM »

perhaps you missed it, english transkript is ready for download, i am workin on a german translation right now,
but i cant do spanish, italian, russian or french ...
check it here for rules of engagement
http://www.fractalforums.com/production-b236/chaostv-gallery-1-english-transcript-ready-translators-welcome!/

@margit, right now there doesnt seem to be any interest in cups ... lets see how the calendar smashes ... you all know ... i need 50 pre sold

---

GFWorld
Fractal Fanatic

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2012, 07:24:09 PM »

> available translations:
DUTCH; ENGLISH; FRENCH; SPANISH ...

Thanks all for your work - just great !!!

I wish a good weekend now
 smiley  police winkA Beer Cup

Margit
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: