Logo by mjk1093 - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 26, 2024, 06:34:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Unfunny prank by a mod or else severe bug  (Read 2358 times)
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2012, 10:17:34 PM »

this is what you wrote:

"Unfunny prank by a mod or else severe bug "
"You have exceeded your maximum upload per day. Upload limit per day is 1."
1 is obviously incorrect, and on top of that, I haven't uploaded anything today.
Fix this please, and don't let this sort of silly prank (if that is what it is) happen again please. tongue stuck out

you better should have written:

why i am limited to just one image upload a day ?!?
or
wasnt 3 the limit ?!°
or
why is limit set to 1 ?

just because you hit the point where i set this limit does not have anything to do with you .... really, i love your uploads, and i would even give you some special rights to upload more, but it is not about you! understand this!? goddam! it could not be so hard

and i think i have to close this thread because i shout to much!

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
Kali
Fractal Supremo

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2012, 12:47:54 AM »

lycium and sockratease are right and paranoia is a case for the medic!

Maybe it's a side effect of such exhaustive and deep explorations of the Mandelbrot set  grin

@Paul: Jokes apart, as I said before, the problem is not only that you always assume wrong things but the demanding way you express yourself that can make some people upset.
Maybe is not your intention but it's how others see you. That's all, please relax a bit, and if you encounter a problem, ask kindly before assuming bad things.

@Sock: I think there's no need to use offensive terms like "senile delinquent", and it's no good coming from an admin.

Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2012, 11:50:20 AM »

@Sock: I think there's no need to use offensive terms like "senile delinquent", and it's no good coming from an admin.

You are, of course, correct.

Let's just say Admins are people too, and as such are not beyond the occasional outburst   alien

I'll even apologize for it if I get a promise that this sort of thread never happens again.  Heck;  I'd even settle for declaring this to be an Official Warning to stop the wild accusations.  But since the target of my outburst does not admit to any mistakes or wrongdoing - I doubt I'll be apologizing.

There's a time and place for everything - even treating rudeness with rudeness.

Christian was right - this thread should have been locked!

EDIT - I do apologize to The Community for that, but Paul's apology still has to wait until the core issue is addressed and resolved!   police
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 11:53:56 AM by Sockratease » Logged

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
DarkBeam
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

Fragments of the fractal -like the tip of it

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2012, 04:22:39 PM »

Paul, I have nothing but respect for your fractal art and programming, but I must agree you have some paranoia issues  shocked

I probably can't do much to convince you that there aren't "hidden forces acting against you" (trying to do so would probably only make it worse), but there's really no rational reason to believe it in the first place... this is a forum about fractals, very loosely collaborated on in a relaxed way, not a means for world domination or "keeping people down" or something like that!

Hey, talk for yourself. I want to rule the world! evil

rolling on floor laughing

No sweat, guardian of wisdom!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: