Logo by mauxuam - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Support us via Flattr FLATTR Link

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 05:12:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Clear as Crystal  (Read 804 times)
John Smith
Iterator

« on: July 10, 2012, 02:46:38 AM »

Clear as Crystal

http://www.fractalforums.com/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=12053

It's interesting to note that in the Biblical descriptions of the New Jerusalem, which is what most Bible-believing people mean by Heaven, the city is said to be made of "pure gold, clear as crystal."  What's really interesting is that, in natural form, gold, even 100% pure gold, is not transparent, because the metallic atoms do not form any pattern but are jumbled about.  What's really, really interesting, is that transparent gold is possible, if the gold atoms are arranged in an organized pattern. i.e. a crystal!  My only question is how someone living two thousand years ago figured that out on his own.

Formerly LAR2. Sorry for confusion
CeleXaoS
Alien

bleeding nose

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 08:15:22 PM »

Someone living two thousand years ago could use his imagination exactly as you did to create this image...

a prophet ? could it be ? suspious
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: