Logo by mario837 - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Follow us on Twitter

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 18, 2024, 06:01:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Movie Collaboration  (Read 1229 times)
n8lander
« on: May 06, 2012, 04:39:33 AM »

Hey everyone,
Just joined the forum.  I am Film and Technology Art and Media student.  Right now I am working on a video that needs to feature a collaboration facilitated via a forum.  Scene as how fractals are awesome and people on this forum can make some fantastic imagery, I figured this would be my best option.

I have shot some interview scenes with a green screen and would like to key-in some fractals behind my interviewees.  I would really like to use 3D fractals.  The videos I have seen created in Mandelbulb 3d look incredible.
I am hoping to use some fairly high resolution files too so that it looks really good when the image is projected.

If anyone is interested in sharing some of their work for this collaboration, please let me know.
This project is strictly for academic purposes with no profit involved and I will be sure to include a credit in the movie.  I will also share the final product with anyone who is interested.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: