Logo by S Nelson - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Check out the originating "3d Mandelbulb" thread here

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 24, 2024, 06:18:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: interdimensional gnome  (Read 1036 times)
Description: I have seen that face before...
pleasuretek
« on: April 18, 2012, 10:14:26 PM »

I found a face in an examlple in mandelbulber. As soon as I recognized the face as one of the fractal gnomes that crawls out of the fractal maze when you really push your brain, with no fear, and you take it in and in and in, you vaporize.... 

I have a few more similar renders on the way, but we all know how long these take to render (im only doing them at 1280x720 for the sake of render speed).  Let me know what you think..

Also the black background I like to use for 'VJing'. as I can layer clips on top of each other and the background does not effect other factals (in certain blend modes...).

<a href="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=40277836&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=01AAEA" target="_blank">http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=40277836&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;fullscreen=1&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=01AAEA</a>
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 01:16:27 AM »

lol, nice vid, but the heck, do funny fractal faces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111eleven!onethousendonehunderedandeleven!

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
pleasuretek
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 07:55:16 PM »

thanks for watching and commenting on my first post on these forums... obviously have been making fractals for years, this was my first post on this forum.. (I usually show them at west coast bass festivals (awesome tripper trapper between stages)). This video is just a lego block in the composition I create in realtime (pre-rendered fractals videos, realtime layering and mixing). Hopefully I will get some of that footage completed in the next few days before fractal competition submission is over.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: