Logo by Fiery - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Support us via Flattr FLATTR Link

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 19, 2024, 10:00:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Demon  (Read 2121 times)
Description: Unaltered Except For Rotating The Image 90 Degrees
Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« on: June 20, 2008, 11:47:11 AM »

I plan on image editing this to make the face scary, and add fire to the background.

Definitely one of the more unusual images I have pulled out of Chaos Pro!

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
Timeroot
Fractal Fertilizer

The pwnge.

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 06:15:48 AM »

How'd you make this? Looks sorta like the Epsiloncross of the Mandelbrot, but it's definitely not that!

Someday, man will understand primary theory; how every aspect of our universe has come about. Then we will describe all of physics, build a complete understanding of genetic engineering, catalog all planets, and find intelligent life. And then we'll just puzzle over fractals for eternity.
Nahee_Enterprises
World Renowned
Fractal Senior

use email to contact

nahee_enterprises Nahee.Enterprises NaheeEnterprise
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 05:01:15 PM »

How'd you make this?  Looks sorta like the Epsiloncross of
the Mandelbrot, but it's definitely not that!

You may not get a reply, because "Sockratease" has been inactive from this Forum since October 31, 2008.

Sockratease
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2014, 04:50:09 PM »

How'd you make this? Looks sorta like the Epsiloncross of the Mandelbrot, but it's definitely not that!

You may not get a reply, because "Sockratease" has been inactive from this Forum since October 31, 2008.

Wow...

I came back here shortly after this inquiry, and missed it completely!  A belated thanks to Paul for covering for me during my little crisis...

Better late than never!

I believe that is the Tierzon Outside Mapping thingy.  It's definitely a standard Mandelbrot without any major changes except mapping and perhaps palette interpolation.  If Timeroot (or anybody else) still cares, I can look for the parameters.  It's definitely a fun image   afro

Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.

The All New Fractal Forums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!
youhn
Fractal Molossus

Shapes only exists in our heads.

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2014, 02:13:36 AM »

Kind of raw though, talking about the figure in general ...  not the fractal. I would like to see this in more high-res and a bit smoothed. Probably the coloring method does most of the work, so I would like to know the types. Not for Chaos Pro, but to recreate it in Gnofract4D.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: