Logo by HPDZ - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit us on facebook

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 24, 2024, 12:54:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: Updated beta  (Read 1328 times)
David Makin
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

Makin' Magic Fractals
« on: February 09, 2012, 08:44:56 PM »

Hi all, an update from Frederik....

Hi all,

I've just uploaded a new version of the public Mac beta (beta 4):
www.ultrafractal.com/download/macbeta.html

This version contains the following changes:

- Fixed crash that could occur when loading complex formulas.
- Fixed compiler bug that caused the Image Traps coloring algorithm to produce incorrect colors.
- Added Shift+Alt+PgUp/PgDn shortcuts to change the merge mode of the active layer.
- Integrated help file (help file not completely finished yet).

Although I've been able to fix one crash, the crash reports that I got indicated that there's also another one occurring quite frequently. It seems to be linked to certain formula/plugin files but I didn't get the crash myself.

If you get a crash with the new version, please try to remember what you just did and try to find out if it is related to a specific formula or image that you were working with. If so, please send a UPR together with the crash report to me privately. If you could figure out a reproducible way to trigger the crash, that would be very helpful.

Thanks for testing!
Frederik Slijkerman

Anyone trying it out should bear in mind that the beta will expire on March 1, 2012.

The meaning and purpose of life is to give life purpose and meaning.

http://www.fractalgallery.co.uk/
"Makin' Magic Music" on Jango
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: