Logo by bib - Contribute your own Logo!

END OF AN ERA, FRACTALFORUMS.COM IS CONTINUED ON FRACTALFORUMS.ORG

it was a great time but no longer maintainable by c.Kleinhuis contact him for any data retrieval,
thanks and see you perhaps in 10 years again

this forum will stay online for reference
News: Visit the official fractalforums.com Youtube Channel

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 28, 2024, 11:46:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The All New FractalForums is now in Public Beta Testing! Visit FractalForums.org and check it out!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Share this topic on DiggShare this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on StumbleUponShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: "Picture Not Approved"  (Read 2101 times)
Ilionstar
Conqueror

« on: January 22, 2012, 11:23:54 AM »

Hello! And my regards to everyone.
I wish to you all to have, with God's Will,  a happy new year and to make more Fractals ever!  Smiling Mandelbrot
Now, to my problem. I upload pictures but they have been pointed out as "Picture Not Approved"
The administrator after while, he approve the image, but my last image still needs to be approved from yesterday.
Please if you can to fix this problem.
And a suggestion, if I can make, for the size of image we can upload. I think 500MB is not enough for the images, because I have to resize it, many times, to 640X400 and it is more blur and has lost some detail and "shine" of the original image.
With best regards
Eystathios Bourdamis
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 12:54:20 PM by Ilionstar » Logged
DarkBeam
Global Moderator
Fractal Senior

Fragments of the fractal -like the tip of it

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 12:44:14 PM »

I am sorry but since servers and hard disks are expensive FF has the right to limit file size police

No sweat, guardian of wisdom!
Ilionstar
Conqueror

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 12:53:15 PM »

I am sorry but since servers and hard disks are expensive FF has the right to limit file size police

OK if it's for financial issues. Thank you for the respond.
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

formerly known as 'Trifox'

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 02:16:40 PM »

i put you in the "auto approve gallery member" group, this group may only be reached on personal request, and you are now granted auto approving of your images, you have to take care for yourself not spamming the gallery with more than 3-5 images a day, because this was the measurement we had to take after a user posted 70 images in a single day!

---

divide and conquer - iterate and rule - chaos is No random!
cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 02:17:45 PM »

web space is 10gig, currently ~8 gigs are used, but this site is currently not meant for hosting high quality images!

---

Kali
Fractal Supremo

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 05:00:45 AM »

Just asking... can't the forum's software allows using url links instead of uploaded images for the gallery?

cKleinhuis
Administrator
Fractal Senior

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2012, 09:50:05 AM »

i dont know it might happen that they included it in a recent update, the gallery is constantly developed, and they put in nice features every version, problem is that if i buy a version i got
the right to update for one year, and after that i have to rebuy the gallery, and i did this action in the last 4 years 3 times or so, and to be honest, i have no no no money left for spending
20€ for the gallery wink

---

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  

Jump to: