|News: Support us via Flattr FLATTR Link|
|Filesize: 19.67MB Views: (22688) Downloads (5929) Last Download: February 24, 2017, 03:57:39 PM|
|Previous Download | Next Download|
|Description: Hi all,
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a nice holiday - and here comes a little gift :-)
Please read the release notes carefully and have fun!
(I've tried to fix most of the bugs which were reported during the ALPHA/BETA-tests, but some of them are left on the list for later investigation)
V1.90 RELEASE NOTES:
- Support for animated (height)maps! They are defined in the "Map Sequences"-window in the Prefs-section
and saved as local properties, i.e. you may use them independly of a specific set of fractal params.
- You define an image sequence by filename, start frame, end frame, loop setting and frame increment
- You assign this sequence to a logical map channel (any number) you wish
- You use this channel as map number in your fractal, e.g. as color map or heightmap
- Now you can preview the state at frame [n] by changing the frame number in the main view
(this is just for test render, not for animating)
- When you use this fractal in the animation window, the map will now be animated, i.e. at each frame
of the animation the corresponding frame of the map will be calculated (accordingly to the settings
you made) and the image-file will be loaded. If no image file is found it is asumed to be "black".
- new MutaGen-module to easily explore new combinations of formulas and settings
- four types of mutations:
- add, remove, exchange formulas
- modify params of formulas
- modify Julia-mode
- modify iteration count
- in the UI you may turn on/off those types individually, by specifying a weight, and you may specify an additional
- you may browse through the already generated generations of mutations and restart on interesting results
- you may resize the window to alter the size of the generated thumbnail images
- you may cancel/restart the mutation-process at any time (sometimes there occur combinations of parameters
which may lead to "endless" calculations, in such cases it is helpful to be able to just restart)
- WARNING: some formula-combinations may SILENTLY crash the program, so please save often!
Silently crashing means you will not see it immediately, often the UI starts to behave weird.
We are working to improve this!
- This is just the first version, e.g. interpolated functions are not supported yet!
- Please note, that it is intented that this module does not create ready-to-use artworks from scratch.
It can only happen, when you put in well made parameters (whith everything what makes a great artwork),
that the mutation will keep many of those properties, making it a nice artwork.
Or in short: the better your input, the better the output.
- Navigator-size may now be altered (you must expand the right toolbar to see the "Navigator size" control),
the last setting is stored to the ini-file. Please note, that the size can only be defined in percent
by using the arrows or listbox, but not by changing the window-size directly (this is due to some historic
- Global rework of the UI, added theme-support, made "Glossy" the default theme,
changed the captions of some buttons in order to make them more readable
- exchanging of formulas now works in two directions
- integrated formula-editor for creating/editing JIT-compiled formulas (see the new buttons in the formula window)
- support for MB3D's parameters and constants, both the TIteration3D and TIteration3Dext-structs are supported
- preprocessor to deal with the parameter-handling code
- backed by the commercial PaxCompiler
- included support for about 50 mathematical functions
- watch out for formulas with the prefix "JIT" for examples!
- Please note that dIFS-formulas are not supported yet because they are invoked differently,
but also this will be fixed in future releases
- Many new formulas from the community at fractalforums.com
- New Info-Section at the main window, which now has a button to reach the official bug-reporting tool,
please use the bug-reporting-tool to report bugs if possible!
Keywords: Mandelbulb3d release 1.9.0 download MB3D
Posted by: thargor6 December 24, 2015, 01:49:40 AM
Rating: by 20 members.
|thargor6||February 18, 2016, 03:57:03 PM|
@zoneman (No idea how to actually reply to comments):
The software does run with Wine on Mac without problems.
A separate Mac-download is not planned yet, maybe for future releases if enough users demand it.
Last modified by: thargor6 February 18, 2016, 03:57:17 PM
|zoneman||February 18, 2016, 03:47:39 PM|
Will there be a version for 1.9 Mac computer (i currently have 1.8.9 for Mac)?
|hcalasans||February 08, 2016, 04:22:39 PM|
Last modified by: hcalasans February 08, 2016, 04:28:58 PM
|Sockratease||February 06, 2016, 06:47:16 PM|
I am unable to download, the page just loops...
Plz help me!!!!
Sorry nobody replied to your comment.
Are you using the link at the top of the page that says "Mandelbulb3Dv190.zip" or could you be clicking a keyword at the bottom, or some other link?
The one at the top is what you want!
Hope that helps...
Last modified by: Sockratease February 06, 2016, 06:48:32 PM
Life is complex - It has real and imaginary components.
|micshac||January 24, 2016, 01:53:28 AM|
I am unable to download, the page just loops...
Plz help me!!!!
|Mihaly||January 20, 2016, 06:05:41 PM|
Merry Christmas and thanks very much. Best wishes for the new year!
the things we can't give away
but have no use for
hold every man back
for what they die for
|Tim Emit||January 14, 2016, 01:34:02 PM|
Many many thanks Andreas.. apart from crashing the mutagen regularly ( a feature that i love in this and in jwild) it all looks great..love the black layout also..
|Xenodimensional||January 12, 2016, 10:56:20 AM|
Shut up and take my money... no wait.... wut?
causality ignores the persecutory illusions of free will
|arisdg||January 08, 2016, 11:37:32 AM|
Thanks. Nice work!
|schizo||December 27, 2015, 01:57:17 PM|
Best Christmas present :-) Cool new features and nice interface design. Great release Andreas!
Visit my Mandelbulb 3D fractal videos or visit my psychedelic fractal art collection or visit my 3D fractal art collection at deviantart
|FracZky||December 26, 2015, 04:39:52 PM|
Merry one to you too! Thanks for this, can't wait to get started!
Make your 2D Dreams, 3D Reality...
|hypex||December 26, 2015, 03:15:53 AM|
Thank you so much for this great release and frohe Weihnachten!
|Aura-Indigo||December 26, 2015, 01:35:24 AM|
Thank you very much Andreas ! You've done such a great work !
My Fractals: http://aura-indigo.deviantart.com/
My Music: http://www.julianraymusic.com/
|Snicker02||December 25, 2015, 02:19:55 AM|
Tutorial!!!! How to use animated height-maps using new 1.90 MB3D
|blu art||December 24, 2015, 08:51:00 PM|
thank,s Andreas great work and a very nice present
|Jakeukalane||December 24, 2015, 12:34:55 PM|
So great, thank you
|Sabine||December 24, 2015, 10:13:34 AM|
Fantastic release, Andreas, especially the JIT-section, can't thank you enough for doing all this work! Frohe Weihnachten:)
|Harmonysdad||December 24, 2015, 08:51:54 AM|
way to go, Andreas!! thanks so much for all your mad delphi programming skills in getting this together -
|fractalgee||December 24, 2015, 08:47:00 AM|
awesome, thanks Andreas!
|JaneSpau||December 24, 2015, 06:42:30 AM|
Thank you!!!! WOW. I have been looking forward to this release.
|Dowser 22||December 24, 2015, 03:43:43 AM|
What a marvelous Christmas present - thank you for all of your genius and hard work, Andreas!
|punk||December 24, 2015, 03:02:45 AM|
Thanks Andreas great work liking this Version very Much
awesome job well done best Christmas Gift ever.
|cricke49||December 24, 2015, 02:52:02 AM|
Thanx Andreas, this is sure a sweet pre-Christmas present! you be the man!